I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine Seashell Jewelry

Hello! I had a moment of inspiration yesterday, and came up with a Valentine Seashell Necklace. This darling little calico scallop has quite the curve to it, making it deep enough to tuck in a 10mm Swarovski crystal heart charm. The dark siam red crystal heart shimmers, while the 3mm Swarovski crystal with AB finish sparkles. You can wear it either way, showing the front of the shell, or the heart in the shell. A lovely pearl accented by the 3mm crystal dangles alongside of the shell from an 18 inch silver snake chain.




 This beautiful little shell measures 3/4 inch by 3/4 inch, and is exquisite! A real treasure from the sea, brought to you by Mother Nature and me! This is available on Etsy!

Del

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That is the most beautiful necklace I think you've made! It is a wonderful design! WOW! I LOVE IT! ♥

Amanda said...

This is awesome. I love it... so beautiful! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...