I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Seashells and Seaglass Jewelry

As you know, I love all things pertaining to the sea. Some more than others...
shells, seaglass, and dolphins so very much, sharks and things that bite not so much. Haha!

Putting things that come from the sea together, I do love. Like shells and pearls! Or Shells and Seaglass!


This is a new favorite. A spiny oyster aka jewel box shell, with aqua seaglass, crystals, and sterling silver.


This is so dainty! Such a pretty bracelet.


And since I was on a seashell and seaglass kick last week, I made this one as well.


A little white seashell, cobalt blue seaglass, with gold plated twist tube beads.


This one has matching earrings, too.

You know I had to make a necklace....


I used some of my silk cord to match the aqua seaglass and weaved it through the chain.


Lucina shells are one of my favorites!


I am on an aqua kick, too! I'll tell you more about it this week!

I also made another bracelet and earring set with those gold twist tube beads, but that will have to be another post :D

5 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

That first bracelet is definitely one of my favorites! It is perfect!!

Eyelah said...

I really like the aqua bracelet. Super cute.

Marina@Picnic at Marina said...

How do I love your creations! And how do I love everything sea... :) ok, I really need a job, and when I get one, I'll spent half of my income in your store, really... Beautiful! :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are all just fabulous! I'm going to have to start saving my money again. I love the silk cord woven in...what a pretty detail! Hope you've had a good day. It's been OK here...I've been sewing again! lol Soggy hugs...your buddy!

DaCraftyLady said...

oh I love the Cobalt blue bracelet and earrings, cute idea with the twist beads....very pretty...~~Debb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...