I am such a bad blogger! Why? Well, on April 20th, Liz from Miss Merryweather's Creations awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Obviously I forgot to blog about it!
I've been meaning to do it, but have been so busy, and I do get sidetracked rather easily. Thank you for this award, Liz! I'm honored that you would choose me for this!
In accepting this award, I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself you all may not know. Okay, here goes...
7 Things About Me
- I'm the oldest child in my family
- I'm part Native American
- I have brown eyes
- I married my hubby when I was 15 and he was 16......30 years ago next month!
- My favorite color is purple
- I became a grandma at 33
- I've lived in 8 states, and I've seen all but 10 of these United States
List 7 things about yourself.
Give this award to 15 bloggers.
Some of the blogs I would give this to don't accept blog awards, but I want them to know that if they did...they would get this from me...I'm giving them an Honorable Mention.
Okay, my 15 award recipients are:
- Patty from My Life Under the Bus
- Korrina from Kael Mijoy
- Debbie from Love Of The Sea
- Jessica from Painfully Speaking
- Cricket from Gypsea Nurse
- Kelly from Orangie's Attic
- Karen from QueenNmyOwnMind
- Shannon from Giggly Mama
- Julie from Willow Tree Pottery
- Kandi from Krafty Kandi Krafts
- Diane from Lavender Dreams *Honorable Mention
- Maya from Completely Coastal *Honorable Mention
- Rhonda from Shellbelle's Tiki Hut *Honorable Mention
- Pam from i Love Shelling I don't know if Pam accepts awards or not. If not, then she gets an *Honorable Mention*
Thanks again Liz, and I'm so sorry it took me so long to accept your award!
It's almost the weekend!!!