I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Monday, April 23, 2012

My Music Monday

A great Monday morning to you all!

I chose a heavy rock band who did a sweet mellow song that has been a favorite of mine since my kids were babies.

KISS has done some really great songs, and I just love them. This song has special meanings, feelings, and significance for me and hubby.

You see, back about 25 years ago when my hubby was doing hardwood floors, he put in some late, late hours. He would call me up, and sing this song....replacing BETH, with DEL....and replacing PLAYING with SANDING. You would think it would make me hate this song, but I love it even more.

Beth, by KISS:


3 comments:

Roxanne Reinhart said...

How cute. I loved that song and rocked me some Kiss back in the day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet of your hubby. I asked mine if he remembered this song and he did...not well enough to sing it though! Enjoy your evening! It's COLD here...still!

The Beaded Pillow said...

Hey Della....My daughter's middle name is BETH because of THAT song!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...