I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Seashell Charm Bracelets

Yay! Yesterday I took some time to PLAY! Not that I HAD time to play, but I seriously NEEDED it. It felt so good to drill again, and put some things together. To play with my Toys :)

I bought this chain months ago, but just haven't had time to mess with it. It's really awesome chain, and is more spendy per foot than the sterling silver chain I buy.

I had enough small calico scallops to make 3 charm bracelets :D


They are really all about the same size, although it doesn't look like it.


Each bracelet has a different shade of pink crystals in 6mm size. I had to go with the 6mm because the 4mm would get lost in all those cute little silver scallop shells.


See how small the shells are? Just ignore my chipping nail polish, I haven't made the time to polish my nails.


I love how very different calico scallops are. Each and every one has a slightly different pattern and color, but yet appear to be so similar sometimes. It's really hard to match them for earrings.




This chain has soldered links, so has to be cut apart. I really like that! Some chain just has very closely closed links.

I am still working on getting this new editing program down, but as long as the shell colors are true, the background doesn't matter that much....right?

I totally adore these new seashell bracelets, and can't wait to get them in my Etsy shop!

But, my inlaws are arriving today, so it may be sometime next week before these are in my shop. But....
I couldn't wait to share them! And I might keep one for myself :) They are SO fun!

Have a great weekend, and I'll pop in if I get a chance over the next week or so.
I really need to get on the ball and finish preparing for my company!!!

Have a good one ya'll!

12 comments:

Sheryl Hastings said...

Beautiful bracelet! Enjoy the time with your in-laws. So nice to spend time with family.

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Beautiful!!

Migrainista said...

Have a great time with your in-laws. The bracelets are great!

Unknown said...

Hi! Love the bracelets! When will they be listed? :)

Roxanne Reinhart said...

Glad to see you creating again. I've found the world just disappears when I am at my craft table. Great bracelets too!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

OH My! These are just the prettiest you've made since you made the calico and pearl bracelets. You KNOW I love these! I can't even figure out which one I like best! They are all gorgeous! Sweet hugs!

Della said...

Hi Martha,
I'm hoping to get them listed by the 11th. I have company until then, but if I have some time before then I will get them in my shop. Thanks for asking!

Cheryl K said...

Wow, puuuurrrrty! Your creativity always amazes me.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bracelets!

Marina@Picnic at Marina said...

Beautiful! Really charming! :)

Eyelah said...

nice bracelet! Your pictures are looking great too. Are you using your new camera? Have fun with the in-laws. I had Ryan's mother over for Christmas and lets say I was REALLY happy she was gone within 3 days. whew. exhausting.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Oh so pretty! I learn something about shells everytime I visit your blog! I bet it's a jangly bracelet too with all those pretty metal shells. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...