I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Goodbye Fall

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and enjoyed the long weekend! It took the entire weekend for me to recuperate...how about you? And I didn't even go shopping for all those crazy Black Friday sales, either!

I wish I had taken the time to snap a few pics, but I failed to do so :(
Over the next month, my camera will be firmly attached to my hands!

The only pics I took were before the feast of gluttony....I mean Thanks....

I continued my fall leaf and seashell theme....and wrapped the silverware in cream color napkins with a leaf and shell tied around them...with everyone's name written in Gold Paint Sharpie....and put them in this basket. I really like simple decor!

So now I am on to the next holiday! My tree is up, and almost finished....just a few sea urchins (okay, A LOT) of sea urchins to go...and a few more shells....and I still have not found my missing shells!

I'm seriously thinking about leaving my Christmas village in the box this year, and decorating around my regular oceany theme. SERIOUSLY! The older I get, the less I want to drag out....

So today I am working on Christmas decorations, and taking pics of my jingle shells!
I also have several new items for my Etsy shop, but that will have to wait for another day this week!

Are you getting Christmas decorations out and up yet?

Have a Wonderful Day!

Del

3 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I really like the leaf and shell combination. It works really nicely! I have a busy work week but I'm shooting for Christmas tree decorating for this weekend. I'll let you know.

Shelllady said...

Got my Dad's house decorated (He's the REAL Santa) but nothing at our house yet...like you, I have started bringing out less and less!! I'll post pics of My Dad's North pole hopefully later this week!! Merry Christmas Della!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How pretty everything looks! I'm going to try to work seashells into all of my decorating this holiday, too! You always inspire me! Hugs! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...