I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My First Guest Post

Kim from Snug Harbor Bay asked me to do a guest post on her blog!
Today is the day!
Please check out my post on Kim's blog, and then stick around and check her out!
Kim is an awesome blogger, and shares her experiences in geocaching, hiking, shelling, hunting, fishing, and all kinds of fun outdoor things. Once she even went zip lining! I really enjoy Kim's blog, and I think you will, too!

So come on over to Snug Harbor Bay!

See you there!

Del

1 comment:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Della: Thanks again for guest posting on my blog. You are a big hit over there!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...