I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Seashell Saturday

It's Seashell Saturday!

Thanks for joining me today!

I'm still in the party mode, or at least the cake mode, or mood...

Let Them Eat Cake! or at least look at cakes!

And of course, keeping with the theme of the day,
Seashell Cakes!
Birthday and Wedding Cakes...

I'm especially stuck on the Seashell part :D
and as long as it's cake,
I don't care if it's a birthday cake
or a wedding cake.
It's CAKE, with SEASHELLS
EDIBLE SEASHELLS!

They are ALL so pretty, I can't pick just one!

Which one is YOUR favorite?

Happy Seashell Saturday!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Del

13 comments:

Shelllady said...

I'm with you Della...LOVE them all!!!

ReadyOrNot said...

These are beautiful, Del! I love the one with the two seahorses on top and the sandcastle one!

RottenMom said...

There is nothing better in this world than cake. Except for cake with edible seashells!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh WOW, these are ALL so gorgeous--I can't even pick a favorite!! Amazing!!

XO
Cindy

Cheryl K said...

OMG!!!!! I have never seen such beautiful sea-themed cakes! Yes it is true, a person cannot choose just one favorite! I love the seahorses, too!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They really are all extraordinary! I liked the third one...until I went down and little and saw the fifth one! Let's have them both? heehee! Enjoy your day! I wonder why I'm hungry now! ♥

Elizabeth said...

I also love shells and have collected them most of my life. That first cake is one of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen!!

Rachel said...

they're all edible?! They look so gorgeous and life like! I especially love the third one, with the neat coral piping around the cake. So so gorgeous, great finds!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Leo said...

Yummy. Great looking cakes. I want to make one of those beauties. I tried to take a cake class this year - but my schedule got in the way. It is on my list to complete by the end of the year.

Giggly said...

Oooh! I am having hard time deciding between the 1st 2nd and 5th one. :)

I am always so amazed with cake art.

Completely Coastal said...

The first one is just sensational!!!! Love to look at them..., well wouldn't mind takin' a bit or two either!!

She Uses Her Words said...

Beautiful photos and the cakes are so gorgeous! You're such a talented artist Della!
take care, Karen

Mirela said...

Uau .toate torturile tale sunt superbe,imi place tema ta ,,SCOICILE".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...