I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pear Whelk Shell Necklace with Freshwater Pearls



This Pear Whelk was an awesome find. It's the only one I have found so far, and is a nice pendant size shell. I just knew I had to make it into a necklace! I love beach combing! I especially love finding jewelry quality shells! This is a lovely statement piece, and perfect for dining and dancing at beachy locales. I picked this shell up at one of our beautiful Florida Gulf Coast beaches. You can 'hear the ocean' in this shell!


I didn't want to get to 'beady' with this one. The gold and white freshwater pearls add an element of antique looking beauty with the jet Swarovski Crystals and double link chain. Pretty antiqued brass roses compliment this lovely shell. This is up for grabs on Etsy!








1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really is so gorgeous! I hope to own a piece of your beautiful jewelry one of these days! Soon..I hope! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...