I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a Stormy Day on the Beach

Hello dear blog readers! I am so sorry I haven't been posting, and thought I better pop in and do some explaining. Let's just say that I've been doing more than I should be, and am paying for it. I'm hoping to be back soon, but am preparing for visitors, and it takes a lot out of me. In the future, when I'm not feeling well, I'll just post that "It's a stormy day on the beach".

Thanks for bearing with me! I heart you all :D


Del

6 comments:

Shellbelle said...

Here I'm finally back and you're taking a break. I know how it goes, so take care of yourself and we'll see you when you get back!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well! I know it's a challenge for you to do everything you want to do! Take care of yourself, sweet Della! ♥

madebymum said...

Put your feel up and enjoy the company. Best wishes.

Tootie said...

I sure know what you mean about doing too much. Why do we do that, when we know better??? Our visitors just left and I'm still recovering. :) Take it easy and get rested.

Liz said...

Take care of yourself!!

Here is something to make you feel better: I have an award for you! Stop over and check it out. http://missmerryweatherscreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

jo said...

I love your ocean beauties and you are an inspiration. I too have battled ill-health and know the struggle. Happily I am in remission now and much better but when things were tough it was the joy of creating and my wonderful family that got me through.

regards jo (twisted whimsey)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...