I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Seashell and Freshwater Pearl Earrings in Aqua and Teal Blue

I took a little break from making bracelets to put a little pair of shell earrings together.


This is a perfectly matched pair of shells, as I found them still connected to each other :D

I made these for a friend, and I can't wait to give them to her! She likes small earrings, and these are so feminine, and dainty.

I absolutely love how they turned out! I will be making more that are similar to these, because I have a few sets of these matched shells in various sizes!

But now, it's back to bracelets. It sure was nice to make a pair of earrings for a change, though ;)

I have some wonderful news, too! My lupus is in remission, and my kidney function is 100% :D

I did a post about it yesterday on my lupus/autoimmune blog, and you can read about it here. I was so excited to share the news I had to do a post right away! Today it dawned on me that I should share my good news with you, too!

Love,
Del

9 comments:

Giggly said...

Gorgeous!

Cheryl K said...

Very pretty earrings! I am so glad to hear about a wonderful result for you in your healing journey, Del. I have suffered from long term illness too(not lupus) so to see that healing is possible for others who had to climb mountains is such a joy and blessing. I bet it was the sea that healed you! xx

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

You are so talented and creative. I Love your jewelry.

Completely Coastal said...

These are so lovely and delicate. I don't have ear piercings anymore, and don't wear any jewelry. Go figure..., but I very much enjoy seeing it on others. Maybe there's something wrong with this picture, haha.

Leo said...

Hi there - congrats. Great news. You won my coastal giveaway. I am so happy for you!! Go ahead and email your information so I can get it in the mail to you! Happy 4th of July!! :)

RottenMom said...

Wonderful news! I am very happy for you!

Very Beautiful jewelry, you are so talented.

My Life Under the Bus said...

The earrings are so sweet ( and what a thoughtful gift!) but your remission news is even better!!! I am so happy for you XOXO!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Would you email me when you have time, Della! I wanted to ask you about something in your Etsy store and I can't find your email address! Thanks girlfriend! ♥

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

PS....my email is lavenderdreamstoo at gmail dot com THANKS! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...