I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Music Monday

I'm so glad it's Monday!
I have so many new things to share this week, and I can't wait to get started!

This song is cute, and really fun, as well as FUNNY!

Pam Tillis has a beautiful voice, and I love to hear her sing. She is the daughter of the famous Mel Tillis. 

I thought it would be hard to choose one of her songs. They have pretty and meaningful lyrics, and are well composed.

I decided on this fun song she sings!
Betty's Got a Bass Boat....
it's worth the 4 1/2 minutes it takes to watch!

Go Betty!


Cute, huh?

My faves of hers are Tequila Mockingbird, and The River and The Highway.

Check them out if you have time. I think you will enjoy them!

1 comment:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I like Pam Tillis too - she has lots of great songs. My favorite's are "Mi Vida Loca" and "Don't tell me what to do."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...