I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Friday, May 2, 2014

One Proud Momma


I am so sorry to leave ya'll hanging! It has been very busy around here!

My middle daughter Laci had her 30th birthday on the 30th :) I'm feeling quite old now lol


She wanted an ice cream cake, and this is it. It was really good! 


You only turn 30 once, and it's an opportunity to go all out with a full blown birthday party! 

The very next day, my baby girl Shae, graduated from UCF with her bachelors degree!!!

So very proud of this girl! She did it all on her own! WTG Shae!!!! xoxo



This was the day she introduced us to her boyfriend, at lunch before the graduation ceremony.


We like him! Aren't they cute?!?!

Hubby has more pics on his phone, like the one of both of us with her. I somehow didn't get one. That's ok I'll steal it later from his Facebook :P

So now that the important things are over and done with, I am free to blog away!

One of the first things on my crafting agenda is making new cushions for my wicker furniture. I ordered them last year, they were on back order so long that Home Depot cancelled the order :( which leaves me to taking mine apart, and making a pattern to make my own damn cushions! It may take awhile, but I'm determined. Even if I've never done this before. Wish me luck!

I'll see you soon with updates of some kind....you never know what I could be getting myself into lol!

Happy weekend!!!
XO

4 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Congrats on all the big events. You did a wonderful job with your kids and should be proud.

Can't wait to see your cushions.

julie cavender said...

That looked like good news all the way around! It does make us proud as parents to see our children's accomplishments.

Good luck on those cushions!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You deserve to be proud...you have great kids and a wonderful family! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Diane

Shelllady said...

So glad you are back to bloggin' I've missed you!!! I know you are so very proud of your kids! Isn't it funny how their birthday's and events affect you more than yours do?? Looking forward to your cushion reveal!! You can do it Della, we all know you can!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...