I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Mother Of Pearl Shell Bracelet

This large, 1 1/2" x 2" MOP oyster shell takes center stage in this regal pearl bracelet! This shell was an awesome find at my fave Gulf Coast beach! This amazing shell, handcrafted by mother nature herself, and brought to it's full lustrous beauty, with a little artistry on my part.


I finished this shell in triple thick gloss finish to bring out the luster of the MOP. The dusky purple is accented by lovely peacock pearls, and white freshwater pearls, with corrugated gold plated beads and a cool over-sized bamboo look gold toggle.

See this on Etsy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...