I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Seashell Bracelets

I'm really loving bracelets right now! They are fun, and oh so different from anything I have found in shops! My fave is still the Mother of Pearl Shell Bracelet. The most recent shell bracelets are~

The Slipper Shell Bracelet

The slipper shell gets it's name from what it looks like on the underside (inside?) It looks like a slipper, you know~ the kind you wear.
I have found slippers in various sizes, from pinky nail size, to about 2 1/2 inches. The colors vary also, I have found white, lt.brown, dark brown, and everything in between! They are a fun, cute shell!

Yellow Hued Cockle Shell Bracelet~

This is an unusual cockle shell! It has some calico markings, along with a yellow hued stripe through the middle.



The honey colored Topaz faceted beads, and gold oval toggle go amazingly well with this shell!

These will soon be listed on Etsy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...