I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Blog Spam....Really?

I wanted to make it easy to comment on this blog, so I let any comment come through. I really didn't think there would be a spam problem, but I was wrong. Due to this fact, I will enable word identification. It's supposed to keep the spammers out. I enjoy reading comments, but not when it takes me to a site that I'm afraid to click on something for fear of getting hacked (even though I have great protection.) I know this makes people think it's a hassle to comment. I used to think the same thing. I never commented on blogs when that little box popped up. It was a new world to me, and I was afraid to try new things. I guess I've come a long way, baby!

It's not difficult to leave a comment. Give it a try :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...