I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mauve Shell Necklace in Graduated Gradients

This was a fun piece to make! I love the pearls, crystals, faceted Czech glass beads...and especially the shells! What color!!!
This is one for Etsy! When I list it (soon!) I'll post on the orangeblossomcrafts.com blog.

I am running low on my assortment of pink scallops! I so need to go shelling when there is a full moon! I still have A LOT of shells to work with...and quite a few scallops...just not many pink ones left!

Now that the hectic month of June is over, I should have more time for Etsy, pictures, and blogging!

Del

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...