I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I am so Honored

I am so very honored, and I have to say a big THANK YOU to Diane (Lavender Dreams) and Rhonda aka Shellbelle (Shellbelle's Tiki Hut) for adding me to their Blog Roll. WOW! What can I say? You ladies are so sweet, and I am honored to be included among the prestigious blogs you read. I caught it out of the corner of my eye, and just about did a back flip! (if I could still do a back flip).I'm actually speechless (for a change!)

Another big THANK YOU goes out to Maya, of Completely Coastal for featuring my shell frames on her amazing blog! I haven't ever been featured before, and I'm thrilled to be included!

I tried several times yesterday to publish this post. It just would not save and publish. I am determined, and I wanted to thank these ladies from the bottom of my heart. Google, Blogger, nor Comcast shall stop me!

I also want to welcome my new followers! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy the time you spend with me :D

Thanks to everyone for their comments, I appreciate every one!


I'll be back tomorrow for Seashell Saturday! Until then....

Del

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You have a wonderful blog, Della and I don't want to miss anything! I LOVE seeing your jewelry and it's fun to see your shelling trips and beautiful things around your home...like your new Koi pond! I still want to hear more about that mermaid,too! Enjoy your day! ♥♥♥

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

PS Let's hold hands and try that back flip together...heeheehee! ♥

Della said...

Thanks Diane! Mermaid story coming soon :)

Shellbelle said...

Oh honey, it's an honor to have you with us. I just love all your beachiness!

I'll leave that back flip to you and Diane, BUT I will take a picture, so I can post it on my blog, lol.

Hugs to you

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very funny, Shellbelle! Anything for a good photo to blog! heehee! You would be there with a camera, I know...and WE would if WE could! lol ♥♥♥

Leo said...

You have a great blog! I love reading your posts!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...