I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Heart It

When I'm not hearting things on Etsy, I'm pinning things on Pinterest. I think I have pinned more things that are food related, that I can't have, than anything. My Pinboard for food is called YUMM-O. If you are one of those people who can eat whatever you want, you should take a look at that board! Ohhhhh YUM! I think I'll stick to special occasions to make some of that yummy stuff.

Today is one of them!



 Doesn't this look oh so sweet, and just perfect for a V Day dessert?!



 The crepes look magnifique!


Source: bhg.com via Della on Pinterest

 But, the individual trifles look quite delish, too!

But maybe, because every bite counts....



 Just one! One little cheesecake stuffed strawberry!

Maybe something even lighter?


Source: bhg.com via Della on Pinterest


See? YUMM-O!

It's going to be a tough decision!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

6 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

You can make them and I'll eat them!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Is any of that sugar free! heeheehee! Have a Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! Relax and enjoy your day! Looks like it going to be sunny and beautiful! ♥♥♥

Kaybe said...

I saw those strawberries on Pinterest too. I have cooked more recipes from that website than any cookbook lately. You have to have something sweet for Valentine's Day!

julie cavender said...

Those all look DE-LISH!! I pin a lot recipes, too. Usually things with chocolate.

Daniella said...

I have started going gluten free, and it is so hard to find delicious food!! BUT, things like those cheese cake filled strawberries I could make and eat!!
Love this post!!
xxDaniella

Eyelah said...

I really like the vibrant colors of these pictures. I'm not really a person that can eat anything but I do anyway. Food is too tasty to pass up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...