I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet Regrets

Ah yes, those sweet regrets!

I have been so engaged in an assortment of activities that I do have some regrets.

I regret that I haven't had time to sort my shells yet. (and it has been raining daily!!)

excuse the backyard, the dogs have had a heyday out there
I am so curious as to how many buttercups are in these piles.
I like rocks, too!

I also regret that I haven't had a chance to reorganize my work space. But you aren't going to see that!

I regret not being able to work on my shops, too.

The sweet part is... dom ta da dom!
I've been working on some custom orders!

And I did do a little playing over the weekend.....
can tab glued to driftwood to make a hanger
 I saw this on Pinterest! using pop tabs as hangers! Okay these are Shae's energy drink tabs, and actual pop tabs have 2 holes and can be screwed on. The original poster of this grand idea was
http://blog.makezine.com/2011/01/19/make-projects-hang-a-picture-from/


This is a piece of Mangrove driftwood!
I apologize for the poor photo quality. It has been dreary out for days, and with UV 90 Shade Screen on my windows the lighting in my house is poor at best.

I also kiped/kyped some shells from my new pile.
Not many, just three.
That's my next post!

I have several new pieces to list, and I'm dieing to show you, but I still need pictures.

Aarrgghhh the madness lol!

At least the madness is fun!

4 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Thanks for the cyper shelling fix!

DaCraftyLady said...

what a cute drift wood hanging idea I like it with the netting. I have a simular hanging outside on my patio, I hung up a netting with shells and a little sign. Living at the beach has its major pluses. I love your shell collection. Do spray your shells to make them shiny? And I am with you on photo taking, it takes soooooo much time to get them all taken, edited, uploaded, and then posted..Sheesh... I have so many projects to put into my shop that just need my tune up...Have a great day, sunny here on the west coast but cooler than usual! :(

Migrainista said...

Oh my, you got a lot of shells to organize! Love the idea of the pop tops as hangers - very clever.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love laying those shells out and handling each and every one. Feels so good to sort them and admire their beauty! Love the driftwood and the great way to hang it! Enjoy your day! Where's that sunshine this morning? ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...