I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Let's Go!

When I woke up Friday morning, for the 2nd time, Shae asked if I wanted to go to the beach.

Well.....HELZ YEAH!

OF COURSE I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH!

We headed to Clearwater! and so did thousands of spring breakers.

So we went a short way down the road and over the bridge to Sand key.
It was a beautiful sunny day!
You could hear the resonating BOOM from the canon on the Pirate Ship.
This is our shell pile....pitiful. But I do love my little sea tree! Not sure what it is yet, but it sure is cool!
My favorite picture from the day. Love how the sun is glinting on the water!

The water was pretty warm, too....for March! It only took a minute to get used to the temperature.
It was a wonderful day to relax and read on the beach.

WISH YOU WERE HERE!

6 comments:

Kaybe said...

Spring break is a madhouse on Clearwater Beach. The water is spectacular as always on Sand Key.

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Oh, the sea and sand look so inviting!

Creatively Missy said...

I'm jealous!

CanNOT wait until the day I am able to get away to the beach for a day. *sigh*

Sheryl Hastings said...

Beautiful photos! So someone actually asked you if you wanted to go to the beach? It would be like me turning down chocolate!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun! I would love to just take off for the beach! Enjoy the rest of the weekend...get some rest! ♥

Cheryl K said...

love the pirate ship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...