I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

OMG! Etsy Lush!

Remember a few days ago I blogged about my seashell leather cuff?
Well, I am so very proud, and honored to say that....


I HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON ETSY LUSH!


I have submitted a couple of times before, but didn't see my bracelets featured. I submitted my cuff just a couple of days ago. This morning, while working on my shop and listing new items, I checked my shop stats, and saw that I had been visited by Etsy Lush!

Of course I checked right away! And there it was, down about 3 rows in the middle of the first page of bracelets. OMG!

It's a pretty big deal. The are certain criteria to be met for being featured. I'm really nearly speechless.

But I want to shout it to the world!

6 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Congrats & well deserved!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really is fabulous! I went over to take a quick look...and spent a bunch of time checking all of the beautiful jewelry! WOW! Yours really stands out as the most beautiful, Della! I like your new banner photo, too! I just did a mosaic for tonight that you might want to see later! lol Our photo is in my mosaic! ♥

She Uses Her Words said...

Congratulations Della! So glad you were featured. You deserved it!
xo, Karen

Cheryl said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Congrats-well deserved.

Completely Coastal said...

Congrats!!! Love the cuff. What a neat idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...