I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Pink Seashell Charm Bracelet with Blush Pink and White Freshwater Pearls

 This pretty pink calico scallop charm bracelet is the first thing I made from my newly found shells!
I just couldn't resist playing with them!
 In my Etsy description I geared it towards summer beach weddings, and the blushing bride. But who says she has a to be a new blushing bride.

I was actually thinking of a dear friend who loves calico scallops while making this one ;)
I used small, dainty size shells for this pretty in pink seashell and pearl concoction. I think it's just darling!

Now, what kind of shells do I want to play with next?

What is your favorite kind of seashell?

Love,
Del

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Well, you KNOW these are MY favorite! And you found some beautiful shells for this bracelet! I went to Etsy and put it in my favorites! Now I think I have 3 pieces of your jewelry in my favs! You keep coming up with new and beautiful designs! Enjoy your weekend, my friend! ♥

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

This is stunning! It would be so elegant for a bride. :)

xo,
m

Leo said...

Oh my gosh Della - this is so pretty. I love the design. You did a great job with this. It is hard to pick which is my favorite shells. Many I don't even know the names. I guess I love Cowrie Shells, Cat paw shells and tulip shells the most.

Lindsay-ann said...

Your jewelry is beautiful. You are so talented.
Lindsay
x

Cheryl K said...

That's a very pretty bracelet. I envy that your FL shells are so varied and available! New England shells can be a bit rustic and monotonous.

Tootie said...

I think flat zigzag scallops are my favorite shell, but I love the yellow scallops too. I have lots of almost favorites. Ha,ha. Love that bracelet. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...