I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Seashell Bracelet with Freshwater Pearls for a Summer Beach Wedding

A natural gray and white scallop shell is the centerpiece for this feminine charm style bracelet that is dripping with luscious freshwater pearls.
Big platinum pearls, white pearls, and Swarovski Crystal bicones in Black Diamond shimmer and sparkle in this one of a kind seashell bracelet that is perfect for your summer beach wedding, honeymoon cruise, or a romantic walk on the beach.
 The shell will grace the middle of your wrist, measuring 1 1/2 inches wide and nearly 1 1/2 inches long.
Live the coastal lifestyle with my handmade, carefully crafted, unique seashell jewelry. You can find this, and many more of my seashore inspired pieces at Orange Blossom Crafts on Etsy.

My newest bracelets are some of my favorite pieces! I'm really going to have to keep one for myself. I really love this one, and it looks amazing on my wrist! I'm sure it will look just as lovely on yours!

Love,
Del

4 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

So pretty Del! I would feel like a Mermaid wearing this for sure!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Gorgeous blog! I am now following. hope you get a chance to check my blog out!

ciao from Newport Beach

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Those colors look stunning together. That is a really nice piece you made there! What a talent you have.

Della said...

Thanks ladies! I really. and I mean really love this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...