I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Elegant Murex

I made something cool and fun yesterday, but it requires a pedicure for me to do a post on it. Since that is not happening at the moment (maybe later today) I thought I would dig out a couple of necklaces that I made  a little while ago, and still haven't put them in my shop ....cuz I didn't have pics yet.


An elegant and so pretty Murex shell dangles from a copper bail, on a solid copper chain, with a peach pearl drop.


This chain is very fine looking, delicate, and dainty, but every little link is soldered closed.


The Murex has a dainty and delicate look about it, too... but make no mistake, this is a sturdy shell. I sure wouldn't want to step on one.


A simple lobster clasp completes this necklace.

Not everyone likes copper the way I do, and most people actually like silver the most.


This lovely Murex is on a silver plated chain, and has a pretty pinkish purplish freshwater pearl drop.


The Murex is like the Beauty Queen of the sea :)


Her details are stunning, and so very elegant!


Also finished with a simple lobster clasp, this necklace is ready to wear!

As soon as I get them listed in my shop, hehehehee!

I know I am still being a slow poke about listings right now, but I do have my reasons :P




4 comments:

Marina@Picnic at Marina said...

Hi Della, haven't been here for some time, we were out of town, and I didn't have access to my computer almost throughout all my trip. There were many Internet whatever it is available, but also there were other interesting things to do so we ended up just carrying our computer with us but not using it. :) Copper? I don't think I've ever seen it in jewelry. Interesting design, love it!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love both silver and the copper! Sometimes a shell has a color that tells you which one will work best! I love the details in these shells. I'm off to look at Etsy...AGAIN. I need to make a new wish list! heehee! Sweet hugs!

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I really like the look of copper with the shells!

The Beaded Pillow said...

Gorgeous color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...