I've been collecting seashells for as long as I can remember. From east to west, coast to coast, and shore to shore, I always find a treasure to keep, and adore.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Wreath

Danni from Silo Hill Farm has been prodding me to do a project, especially a Valentine's Day project that includes my cute heart shells.

OK Danni, here ya go! We all know how much you are into repurposing things, and reusing craft supplies over and over.

I used the wreath that I made for a simple coastal Christmas wreath and stripped off the rope and starfish.

The only thing I bought for this was the sparkly heart wand, which was $1 but at 40% off only 60 cents! I had everything else!


Simple, so easy, and took me less than 10 minutes to put it together.


I attached the heart shell to the sparkly heart with hot glue, after cutting the stick down.


Some Valentine's ribbon from a few years ago.....


and some sweet little lace hearts that Shae made for me on her embroidery machine a few years ago. I've made a few pairs of earrings with these hearts.


A sweet little project that didn't even come close to breaking the bank!

I better be feeling better by Valentine's Day!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

You still aren't feeling well? Big hugs. Get some rest.

Cute heart wreath. You're so crafty!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

You are awesome girl! That gorgeous wreath for under a buck??!! And you managed to repurpose and throw in some shells and use some beautiful hearts from your daughter!! This is a great project! Yay! Now just stand there an admire it until you feel better..it's so cheery, surely that will work!

Migrainista said...

Crafty and clever even when sick :)

feel better dear Della!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It is adorable! I love those sweet little hearts that Shae made...they make the wreath even more special! I sure hope you're feeling better today! Take care of yourself. I'm sending gentle hugs!

Roxanne Reinhart said...

Hi Della. I certainly hope that you are feeling better and get the nasty flu behind you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...